Looking for an experienced Estimator with strong analytical skills and knowledge of CNC machining processes/equipment to analyze technical data and prepare quotes. Excellent communication, organizational, and interpersonal skills are a must.
Job Profile Status:
Currently hiring for this position. Follow us on LinkedIn to get the earliest opening update.
- Understand and analyze component/part drawings and technical data to determine the most cost-effective production method.
- Calculate material and labor costs for each project.
- Prepare quotes and estimates.
- Communicate with sales team and customers to clarify project specifications and requirements.
- Work closely with production team to ensure accurate and timely delivery estimates are provided based on present workload.
- Maintain accurate records of estimates, quotes, and project data.
- 3+ years of experience estimating/quoting in CNC machine shop in UAE/GCC.
- 3+ years of experience supervising machinists in turning and milling.
- Experience with exotic materials such as Inconel, Titanium, etc.
- Extensive knowledge of CAD programs such as MasterCam, SolidWorks, etc.
- Diploma / Bachelor’s degree in Engineering or a related field preferred.
- Strong analytical and mathematical skills.
- Knowledge of CNC machining processes and equipment.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment and meet tight deadlines.
- Detail-oriented and organized